Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bakuganwiz.com: Andy's Bakugan News Issue 4

News from Bakuganwiz.com: I can't believe that it is only 11 days until Christmas. Wow and amazing! I hope everyone has all their Christmas shopping done and is ready for the Christmas Break. I have added a ton of new Bakugan toys to Bakuganwiz.com this week. Here are the highlights for this week's Bakugan newsletter.
Updated Bakugan List: The Bakugan list at Bakuganwiz.com has been freshly updated this week with 5 new Bakugans. This list continues to be the number one list on Google for Bakugan information. We just added some brand new Bakugan including the new Apollinir, Clayf, Exedra, El Condor, Fortress, Frosch, Lars Lion, Tentaclear, Wavern and really cool Oberus! Look for the new sign on the list. By the way, some of these new Bakugan are called Bakuswap. Anyone know what that means?



Changes at Bakuganwiz.com: I have added several new pages this weekend or updated older pages in an attempt to help clarify and separate things. Here are the list of improvements to Bakuganwiz.com including:
  • Bakuswap - As I mentioned the new Bakuswap just started coming out recently. A whole bunch of new Bakugan characters were introduced with this round of Bakugans.
  • Bakupearl - I separated Bakupearl from the Bakugan Pearl. There appears to be a significant difference in the 2 types of Bakugan. The Bakupearl stuff really doesn't even look like pearl. Why do they call it that? If you can tell me the difference that would be great because I don't know what it is.
  • Bakugan Attributes - I added a Bakugan attributes or colors page. This will allow you to see your favorite Bakugans in all the different attributes or colors that are available.
  • Bakugan Dual Attribute - The new Dual Attribute Bakugans are just arriving on the scene. I really haven't seen a lot of pictures of them so if you find some of them please email them to me. Just click on the link on the botton of the Bakuganwiz.com home page for my email link or the contact us form.
  • Bakugan Translucent and Bakuclear - I have separated the Bakugan Translucent and Bakuclear Bakugan on this page. This should make it a little easier to find what is new.
  • Bakugan books: I have updated the Bakugan Books page. Several new books have been released recently there are still a lot of books that are in the pre-order phase. Just a note, becareful on ordering Bakugan books. Some of the stuff is not official Bakugan products, so you might be wise to ask questions to the seller before you buy or bid.
  • Bakugan clothes: New Bakugan pajamas have just been released. These are official Bakugan pajamas it is a 3 pc set which comes in 2 different colors, black and blue. I think they come with a birth certificate or born on date or something official that tells you they are from Vestoria. The really cool part is they are flame resistant. I hope you never need to actually prove if they are. I also recently added the Bakugan Hoodies page. There are lots of cool designs in the Bakugan Hoodies.

Message Board: I have added a Bakuganwiz.com new message board to allow a spot for all the Bakugan fans to leave notes, comments, ask questions and hopefully answer questions. I have already posted several questions. If you can help me out and answer these questions that would be great!

Digg Button: I have added a Digg.com button to the left hand side of the home page. If you are a Digg.com user I would appreciate the Digg.

Thanks again to all the fans and members of Bakuganwiz.com. The site continues to grow in popularity thanks to all of you. If you have any comments, suggestion or questions just send us a note we would be glad to work on it. We are looking forward to a great holiday. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Until next week Battle On!

No comments: