Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bakuganwiz.com: Andy' Bakugan News Issue 5

Only 4 days until Christmas! We have a ton of snow here in Michigan. We even lucked out and had our very first snow day on Friday so Christmas break started early and started off with a little extension. I wanted to give everyone an update on what's new at Bakuganwiz.com this week. A ton of new changes for everyone to checkout.

New Bakugan Pictures I received a bunch of really good Bakugan pictures from Matthew that can be seen on the Bakugan Pictures page. Thanks to Matthew for his contribution. If you have any cool Bakugan pictures of your own that you would like me to add to the gallery please send them in. If you keep sending the Bakugan pics I will keep adding them to the gallery.

Bakugan List I have added 4 new Bakugans to the Bakugan list page based on suggestions from the Bakuganwiz.com forum. The new Bakugan that I have added include Monarus, Harpus, Diablo, and Ultimate Evolved Dragonoid. Remember if I am missing any Bakugan from this list please just send me an email or leave a note on the forum or message board.

Dual Attribute Bakugan: I added some new pictures to the Dual Attribute Bakugan page. Loose pictures of Dual Attribute Bakugan really seem hard to find so if you have some please email them to me and I will post them on the Dual Attribute page. Also I have determined that Bakuswap is not the same as Dual Attribute. I have figured out with help from the forum contributors that all Dual Attribute Bakugan are Bakuswap, however not all Bakuswap are Dual Attribute. Does that make any sense? Anyway I am rambling on about this.

Sticker and Magnets I recently split the Bakugan Books page into a separate page featuring Bakugan Stickers and Magnets. There are 2 new Bakugan sticker and magnet sets that just came out. Both of them are really nice sets.

Bakuclear and Bakugan Translucent I have also split up the Bakugan Clear and Bakugan Translucent pages. I have added new items to each of these pages.

Bakupear and Pearl Bakugan I did the same thing with the Bakupearl and Pearl Bakugan Pages. I split them into two pages since they really are 2 totally different types of Bakugan toys. I really like the Bakugpearl Ravenoid and the new Bakupear Harpus.

Message Board: As I mention above the Bakuganwiz.com new message board is now in full swing and I am getting great help from people like Gabriel and Jeff. If you have any questions, ideas, suggestion, or comments on how to make Bakuganwiz.com better just drop them on the message board.

Digg Button: As I mention before I have added a Digg.com button to the left hand side of the home page. If you are a Digg.com user I would appreciate the Digg.

Thanks again to all the fans and members of Bakuganwiz.com. The site continues to grow in popularity thanks to all of you. We now have 334 register members to the site and we are getting over 150,000 page views per month to the site. We are looking forward to a great holiday. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Until next week Battle On!

No comments: