Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bakuganwiz.com: Andy' Bakugan News Issue 7

Hello Bakugan fans! Welcome to this weeks issue of Andy's Bakugan News from Bakuganwiz.com. It is still winter here. We keep getting more snow and it has been too cold most of the time to go out and enjoy it. This morning it is only 4 Degrees. On with this weeks Bakugan news. I have made a ton of updates to the site over the last two weeks so here they are.

Dragonoid spin: I have added Dragonoid Spin to the Bakugan list page. However I don't have one so I am not sure if I have the right picture or not. Please send me your pictures of Spin Bakugan and I will add them to the site. According to some sites when you put a spin Bakugan on the card it actually spins. Does anyone have a video of a Spin Bakugan in action that they could send me. Here is another picture that I found of a Spin Dragonoid.


Shopping update: The other day when I was shopping in Meijer's I always like to cruise through the toys section to see what new Bakugan toys they might have. Before I arrived at the toy section I stopped by the sports card section and noticed they had a huge number of imported Japanese Bakugan toys. These Bakugan seemed a little smaller so I am guessing they were B1 series vs the new bigger B2 Bakugan. They also appeared to be pretty expensive. One Bakugan was $10 and a 3 pack was $25. Anyway just a tip that if you find Bakugan hard to get in your local store sometimes you can check the sports card section and find a whole new set.

Custom Bakugan: Bakuganwiz.com now includes a page dedicated to Custom Bakugan. They Bakugan have insanely high G ratings. Some of the Bakugan have G ratings of almost 100 Million G. Amazing.

Character Packs:
I have just added the new Bakugan Character packs to the site. With this pack you get a Bakugan ball, matching Bakugan card, and the matching Bakugan Action figure. Unfortunately I think they might have created this character pack to get rid of all the Bakugan Action figures. I never see anyone buying these do you?



New Bakugan Trap: I have added the new Bakugan Trap to the site. I think this is just the first Bakugan in the Trap series. Does anyone know what the name of this Bakugan is? Does anyone have a picture of the Bakugan Trap outside of the package? All of the pictures are of this Bakugan in captivity of the plastic bubble pack. Below you will find a picture of the Bakugan Trap Darkon or Black version.


New Bakugan Arena: I have added the Bakubowl to the Bakugan Arena section. The new Bakubowl is a pretty nice arena with a separate area for holding your Bakugan and the Bakugan cards. I have also split the Bakugan Arena section into 3 pages so each arena has it's own page now.

New Individual Bakugan: I have started to build out individual pages for each and every Bakugan. I only have 3 done so far. Make sure you check out the Dragonoid, Fear Ripper, and Bakugan Trap pages. These pages will be refered to as collection, for example Dragonoid collection.

Dual Attribute Bakugan: I have added some new pictures to the Bakugan Dual Attribute page. The dual attribute Bakugan seem to be a more readily available now.

Bakugan Mega Keychain: Bakugan Keychains are now available on Bakuganwiz.com. There are 3 versions of the new Bakugan Mega Keychain available. They do look pretty cool.

Thanks again to all the fans and members of Bakuganwiz.com. The site continues to grow in popularity thanks to all of you. We now have 472 registered members to the site and we are getting almost 170,000 page views per month to the site. If you have any suggestions, comments, corrections, or ideas for the site please let me know. I want to keep adding to the site to make it the best Bakugan site out there.

No comments: